Association Benefits, Applications, On-line tools, and More
Association Membership Application
- Complete your membership application on-line, then print, sign and fax or mail
the completed application. If you have a printer, this is the neatest way to submit your application
- Last updated December 15, 2012 Here you'll find up-to-date information about
your benefits as an association member, and your state benefits as a North Carolina E.M.S. volunteer or professional.
Benevolent Brotherhood Application
- If you'd like to apply for membership in the Benevolent Brotherhood, this is an Adobe(R) PDF
formatted file that you can print, complete, and mail. All you'll need is the free Adobe Acrobat reader and
a printer. You may fax or mail your completed application.
Association Meeting Minutes
- You can now read the minutes from the directors' meetings as soon as they are approved for
publication. You'll also find minutes from past meetings, for your convenient reference.
- The North Carolina Association of Rescue and Emergency Medical Services, Inc.
Constitution and Bylaws document is now on-line for easy reference. This manual is kept up-to-date so changes are
available to you in a much more timely fashion. You may download the manual in printable format
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader), or browse it on-line.
Last updated January 14, 2016
On-line Roster Management
- For your members to recieve the benefits they deserve, it is critical that you file your
roster changes as they occur. You will need to get your access codes from the association
office before you can use this system.
- Submit changes to your roster as they occur to keep your roster current and insure that your people receive the benefits
- View your current roster (up to 24 hour delay once changes are processed by Association Office)
- File your Annual Report
- View previous annual reports (filed on-line)
- File your official roster annually (required by state law to avoid lapse in benefits)
Benevolent Brotherhood Obituaries
- View an up-to-date listing of obituaries (Name, Squad, Date of Death) for Brotherhood members who have died since May, 1996.
Last updated on 2017-04-18